Scrap and Paper Trim Collection
Printers, Converters, Box Plants, and Flexible Packaging Manufacturers all depend on fast, efficient removal of scrap paper to keep production running smoothly. AES has helped hundreds of customers improve their production environment AND boost their waste paper revenues with our Trim Collection Systems.
Choose AES for a custom-designed pneumatic trim handling system that delivers these benefits:
- High Quality Trim and Scrap Handling Equipment. Equipment selection is a critical component of your scrap system’s success. AES enjoys OEM relationships with a variety of equipment manufacturers to ensure you get the right equipment for your process. We can supply new or reconditioned balers and compactors, shredders, fans and blowers to meet most every need.
- Standard and Custom-built Components. AES offers trim and dust handling components to include ducting and fittings, divert valves, trim separators and cyclones, and dust collectors, along with AES signature products like the AirShark™ Rotary Material Separator. AES can custom fabricate components for any application involving the capture, conveyance and separation of any type of paper, film, fiber or dust.
- Complete Turnkey Services. Our fully integrated Systems packages include consulting and design, expert project management, installation, start-up and training. Every AES system includes lifetime telephone support.
- Top Flight Service Department. The AES Service Team is ready to help with parts, baling wire, preventive maintenance and repair service, even 24/7 emergency service. Call us today for all your equipment service needs.
- Increased Revenue Stream. AES Trim Collection Systems can help you achieve a significant increase in scrap revenues. Grade segregation, bale integrity and weight are significant factors in paper value. Let us show you how to get them most for your recovered fiber.
- Decreased Energy Consumption. Our by-product handling systems are designed to consume less energy to help keep your operating costs in check. We can even evaluate your existing system to identify areas of waste and inefficiency for leaner, greener, more sustainable operations. Our exclusive Trim Handling and Waste System Audit can identify ways to reduce electricity usage and demand charges, and save significant dollars on labor and make-up air costs. Ask about our Fresh Air Intake Systems that use outside air for conveyance. These systems can significantly reduce heating and cooling costs while eliminating the negative pressure associated with traditional systems using conditioned air.
For more information on Fresh Air Conveyance Systems or our Trim Handling and Waste System Audit, please contact Jeff Dietterich.