Materials Recovery Facilities
Single stream, dual stream, C&D, and solid waste; whatever needs to be separated, AES has the equipment and systems you need to get the job done. Our turnkey solutions mean we’re with you every step of the way. From planning and design through start-up and training and beyond, AES has the experience to handle every facet of the job, including:
- Needs Analysis: AES will conduct a thorough examination of your processes and run a custom financial analysis to determine the best combination of equipment and material marketing strategies for optimal profitability.
- System Design: Our experienced team will design your system with the highest quality equipment, expertly integrated to your unique process.
- Installation: Your new system will be installed by our highly skilled professionals in a safe and timely manner.
- Commissioning: Our technicians will thoroughly test your system and make any necessary adjustments for optimal performance.
- Training: AES will train your personnel in the safe operation of your new equipment or system.
- Support and Service: Even after full commissioning, you’re never on your own with AES. We’re here to help our customers with telephone support, onsite maintenance and repair, and 24/7 emergency service.
A wide range of financing options are available. Contact us today for a project consultation.