AES -seeks a talented and creative individual for the position of Draftsperson at our eastern Montgomery County, PA firm. You’ll work closely with Sales and Engineering to develop designs and drawings for automated material handling and processing systems from inception through approval, and construction through ‘as-built’. Other job functions include materials estimating and take-offs, product R&D, and technical assistance to vendors and customers.
Salary and Benefits
Good starting salary commensurate with experience, with room for advancement. Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, disability, and retirement plan. Paid vacation, holiday and sick/personal time
AES is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Develop designs and produce drawings for automated material handling and recycling systems
- Assist Project Manager with materials estimates, take-offs and special projects
- Work closely with Sales, Engineering and other AES team members on projects from inception through completion
- Obtain accurate pricing for materials and equipment for BOM’s, RFQ’s and contracts
- Provide technical assistance and support to vendors and customers
- Ability to establish priorities, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Proficient in AutoCAD and MS office suite of products
- Analytical thinking, with a strong understanding of mechanical processes
- Attention to detail with emphasis on quality
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Self- motivated and driven to success
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional in demeanor and appearance
- Relevant degree from accredited college, university or technical school
At AES, we strive to attract talented professionals who take pride in their work and thrive in a team environment. Interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com.
About this company
AES – Advanced Equipment Sales, provides innovative, economical and sustainable recycling equipment and systems for waste paper, films and dusts, plastics, metals and most any other material that can be recycled. We take pride in helping our customers achieve a greater level of safety, sustainability and profitability through the efficient handling of their recyclable materials. Products include balers, compactors, conveyors, shredders, separators and filters, and dust collectors. We specialize in integrating this equipment into automated systems that collect waste and scrap materials for further processing and ultimately, recycling.
Our core values can be summarized as a commitment to excellence, honesty, respect, creativity and innovation, and we strive to apply these values both professionally in our work, and personally in our daily lives. We endeavor to attract like-minded individuals for the AES team.