Recycling and Sorting Equipment and Systems
AES designs fully integrated recycling and sorting systems that automate the separation and processing of recyclable materials for increased revenue and operational efficiency. We are proud to offer truly innovative ideas and solutions that can give your company a competitive edge in your marketplace.
Our purpose-built Recycling and Sorting Systems include:
- Single and Dual Stream Materials Recovery Facilities
- Trim Collection and Baling Systems
- Air / Material Separation and Sorting Systems
- Shredding and Size Reduction Systems
- Separation Systems for paper, plastics and metals
- Bag Capture Systems
- AirShark™ Rotary Material Separators
- Glass Crushing and Glass Clean-up Systems
- E-waste Processing Systems
- Beverage Container Recycling Lines
- Pneumatic Separation Systems
- Optical Sorting Systems
- Screen Separators
- Magnetic Separators
- Vibratory Feeders and Separators
Expert system design is at the heart of every AES Recycling System. It’s a process that begins with a solid understanding of your industry and your needs. Our experienced design team integrates high quality components into an engineered system that works together with your processes to achieve the desired results. AES field installation crews ensure that the system is installed in a safe and efficient manner, and our skilled project management and commissioning team ensures that your project is completed on time and on budget. Every AES system comes with unlimited telephone support, and our service department is always ready with parts, supplies, maintenance and repairs. 24/7 emergency service is also available.
AES serves a wide range of industries that generate waste or manufacturing by-product, such as:
Let AES analyze your process to determine the optimal mix of equipment, automation and technology to achieve your recycling goals.