Shredding and Size Reduction
There’s a lot more to shredding than the name implies. Shredding adds value by preconditioning materials for further processing. AES offers a broad range of shredding and size reduction equipment from highly regarded manufacturers. No matter what or why you need to shred, AES has the right shredder for your application and industry, including:
- Security Shredding
- Hard Drives and E-waste
- Product Destruction
- Material Preconditioning
- Custom/Specialty Applications
The AES product line includes shredders and grinders for most any material and industry. Whether you need a stand-alone unit or an integrated shredding and baling system, you can count on the experts at AES for quality products, turnkey design and installation, and after sale service and support.
Our product line includes:
- Rotary Grinders: Single-shaft grinders with changeable screens process a wide range of materials. Used for high security applications like document and product destruction, and for size reduction of signature waste, plastics, textiles and wood.
- High Volume Shredders: Top-feed shredders for continuous material feed. Ideal for high-volumes.
- Security Shredders: Strip, Crosscut, and Particle-size shredders. Various shred sizes available to meet any security need, including NAID Certified shredding operations.
- Hammermills: Used for size reduction in many industries to shred or destroy materials such as paper, wood and pallets, e-waste, rocks, C&D, yard waste/composting and many other solid waste applications.
- Granulators: Reduce plastics to flake prior to remelt.
- Hoggers: For pre-conditioning large format paper and wood waste.
- Chopper Fans and In-line Cutters: Provides coarse shredding on the fly, as part of the pneumatic conveyance system.
- Floor Sweep Shredders: Shreds bulky waste paper from production machines and sends it through the pneumatic conveyance system.